Chembur AdmissionsTo fill the online application, click here.
Please read the admissions related information below along with instructions on how to fill out the online application. Once you are ready, click on the link to access the online application form.
Parents are requested to note that there will be no relaxation in the age criteria given hereunder for Academic session 2017-18 & any request for the same will not be entertained.
Play Group: 1st October 2015 to 30th September 2016
Nursery: 1st October 2014 to 30th September 2015
Jr. KG: 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014
Sr. KG: 1st October 2012 to 30th September 2013
Class 1: 1st October 2011 to 30th September 2012
Class 2 onwards: Passed & promoted with certificate of previous class
PRIMARY: 8: 15am – 2:50 pm
PRE PRIMARY (Morning Shift): 8: 15 am – 11: 15 am
PRE PRIMARY (Afternoon shift): 11.45 am – 2.45 am
PLAY GROUP: 4: 00 pm – 6: 00 pm
|Class||One time admission fee||1st term||2nd term||Total fee payable at time of admission (admission fee + 1st Term Fee)|
|Nursery, Junior Kg. and Senior Kg.||85,000||49,289||49,289||1,34,289|
|Class 1 to 7||95,000||50,417||50,417||1,45,417|
Tuition Fees for Class 1 to 7 students includes Sports Program, Speech & Drama Program, Dance Program, Music Program, Reading Program, and all Academics; but do not include Uniforms, School Bus, Books & Stationary, Canteen, Consumables, Class Trips, etc.
How to apply for admissions at The Green Acres academy
Admission is based on merit and offered regardless of gender, culture, nationality or religion. Admission into the Main School is based on chronological age. Only registered applicants are called for admission procedure.
The school has decided to go for online admission process and parents will have to fill and submit the admission form online. Parents will have to scan & upload certain documents at the time of filling the form. This process will also include online payment of registration fee of Rs.1200/- per form. Once the form is submitted, parents will have to take a hard copy of the form and then submit the form with all supporting documents (including those uploaded at the time of filling the form) t o school, when they come for interaction.
Parents who need help with the online process can visit the school between 3. 15 p.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday and working Saturdays between 9 am to 12 noon by prior appointment only. This facility is available only till admissions are open.
Filling and Submission of Admission Form Online:
- Click on First Time Sign Up while registering yourself for the first time.
- Enter Mobile Number and Email ID, then click on the Send Code.
- It will generate a Security Code for login which will be sent on your mobile and email.
- Enter Security Code and click on Login.
- Once you register yourself, you can login any number of times using the same password.
- Select the school i.e., Chembur Main School/ Chembur Pre- Primary/ Mulund Pre Primary and year 2018 – 19 and Click on Go.
- Click on Fill Registration Form tab.
- Select class and click on Go.
- The admission form will open-up and has to be filled up in totality.
- The first is Student Basic information, please fill and save. Proceed to next tab i.e., Father's Details, then Mother's Details, then Guardian's Details, next Students Academic Details (not applicable for Play Group and Nursery) finally fill in Siblings Details, if applicable.
- Mandatory Documents are – a) Birth Certificate, b) Aadhar Card of Student (if available) & both parents, c) Residence Proof (only if address on Aadhar Card differs from present address) need to be scanned & uploaded at the time of filling admission form.
- Additional Documents to be uploaded will be applicable if either parent is located out of station on long deputation Or if it is a case of sepr ation / divorce Or single parents on account of death of spouse Or Single parent through adoption or choice, there are certain additional documents that need to be produced and uploaded at the time of admission.
- Check all the details filled in the form before saving the same. Check if documents are uploaded in their designated places.
- Next tab is Documents Required, go through the list of documents in detail as these documents will ha ve to be attached to hard copy of the admission form and submitted to the school at the time of interaction. List is also available on Website for parental perusal.
- Once the form is filled in totality, go to the Registration Form block which is above the Registration block and click on 'Process' which is at the extreme right-hand side of the screen.
- Read all the rules mentioned in the Declaration and Click on Accept.
- You will be directed to pay the One Time Registration Fee of Rs.1200/-.
- Click on Online Payment Mode and then Click on Make Payment.
- Select Mode of Payment, V Net is only for parents having account with Vijaya Bank. Rest of the parents can proceed with Payment Gateway.
- Once the Registration Fee is paid your application will be considered as received.
- File will get converted to PDF & will be ready for printing.
- You will then be asked to Select Interaction Slot out of the available slots as per your convenience. Both parents should necessarily be present for the interaction along with the child seeking admission. Please check a vailability of all three before selecting the interaction slot.
- Once you select the interaction slot you will receive an email giving you the confirmation of the day, date, time & venue for the interaction. The mail will also provide a list of documents that you need to submit or produce for verification at the time of interaction.
- Please note that if you are timed off, the data that you have saved till that point will be saved in the portal. You just need to log in again using same password & select the school, your form will be visible in the 'Registration Form', you need to click on the edit tab on the extreme left & proceed from where you left off.
- The same tab can also be used if you wish to make any changes in the form, however the edit option is not available after submission of form
Itinerary to be followed on the Day of Interaction:
- Parents are requested to click on the magnifying glass icon at the extreme left to print the duly filled admission form. Please print in portrait format only.
- Self-attested copies of all documents as mentioned in the email need to be attached to the admission form at the time of submission at the school counter, including print out of the Registration Fee Payment Receipt.
- The Original Documents need to be produced at the counter for verification.
- On Verification of Documents, the originals will be given back immediately.
- The parent & the child interaction process is just to help us get to know each other better and to understand the philosophy of the school.
- School reserves the right to cancel interaction if
- Form is incomplete,
- Attachments are not as prescribed,
- Originals do not match with photocopies attached to the form,
- Either parent is not available for interaction.
- Parents are requested to set aside approximately 1 to 1.5 hours for the entire interaction process to be complete.
The admission cell reserves the right to admit or reject an applicant.