Learn about all the things that make us India’s most innovative IGCSE program*.
Sign up for a ‘Know Your school session’ (KYS) to help you understand the TGAA philosophy, programs offered, heads of school, teaching methodology and the infrastructure. These sessions will be conducted at The Green Acres Academy, Chembur. While this session is OPTIONAL, we urge you to attend. You must pre-register for a seat. Entry will not be permitted without confirmed registration.
To register please click on the date below.
Know Your School @ TGAA Chembur campus
Saturday 23rd February, 2019 at 11:00AM: Sign up here
Important School Information
Please note that there will be no relaxation in the age criteria given hereunder for AY 2019-20 and any request for the same will not be entertained.
Nursery: 1st October 2015 to 30th September 2016
Jr. Kg.: 1st October 2014 to 30th September 2015
Sr. Kg.: 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014
Grade 1: 1st October 2012 to 30th September 2013
Grade 2 onwards: Based on Passed & Promoted Certificate of previous Class
||One-time admission fee
||Annual tuition fee**
**Tuition fee payable in two instalments. 1st instalment between 1st - 10th February 2019; 2nd instalment between 1st - 20th September 2019. There will be a fee escalation of 7-10% per year.
Please note that siblings will be given preference for admission, however this is subject to availability of seats and based on merit. It cannot be demanded as a matter of right. Only immediate brother and sister will be considered as siblings. Cousins, even if they share the same residence will not be considered as siblings and if the form is filled as siblings, it may lead to outright rejection of form.
IGCSE School Location
The IGCSE program will be run from a temporary location in Chembur for 3 years. From 2021, the IGCSE school will move into a new IGCSE building being planned near Borla, just adjacent to the Eastern Freeway exit.*
The school believes in giving equal opportunities to all students and does not believe in or practice discrimination based on caste, race, religion, gender or any other criteria.
|Nursery, Jr. Kg., Sr. Kg., (Morning Batch)
||8:00AM to 11:30AM
|Nursery, Jr. Kg., Sr. Kg., (Afternoon Batch)
||11:30AM to 3:00PM
|Grade 1 onwards
||8:00AM to 3:00PM
Timings are indicative and subject to change by +/-30 mins. Final timings will be announced in February 2019
Get answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ). Click here.
Instructions for online admissions
Online Admissions Process: Parents can find the link to the admissions form from the link above. You will have to scan & upload certain documents at the time of filling the form. This process will also include online payment of registration fee of Rs.1500/- per form*. Once the form is submitted, parents will have to take a hard copy of the form and then submit the form with all supporting documents (including those uploaded at the time of filling the form) to school, when they come for Interaction session.
Parents who need help with the online process can visit the school between 3. 15 p.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday by prior appointment only. Please call (022) 3383 6262. This facility is available only while admissions are open.
*Registration fee payment is a processing fee for the form only. It does not guarantee interaction or admission.
Filling and Submission of the Admissions Form Online:
- Go to the school website www.greenacresacademy.in
- Click on "click here to apply" icon located on the Chembur IGCSE admissions page.
- Click on First Time Sign Up while Registering yourself for the first time.
- Enter Mobile Number and Email ID, then click on the Send Code.
- It will generate an OTP for login which will be sent on your mobile and email.
- Enter the OTP and click on Login
- Once you register yourself, you can login any number of times using the same OTP.
- Select the school and year 2019 – 20 and Click on Go.
- Click on Fill Registration Form tab.
- Select class and Click on Go.
- The admission form will open-up and must be filled up in totality.
- The first is Student Basic information, please fill and save. Proceed to next tab i.e., Father’s Details, then Mother’s Details, then Guardian’s Details, next Students Academic Details (not applicable for Playgroup and Nursery) finally fill in Siblings details, if applicable. Ensure that each tab information is saved before proceeding to the next tab.
- Mandatory Documents are:
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card of Student (if available) & both parents
- Residence Proof (only if address on Aadhar Card differs from present address)
- Annexure 1- Medical Certificate
- Annexure 2 - School Leaving Certificate from previous school (in case of admission to class 2 or upwards) or Undertaking accepting provisional admission status till submission of Leaving Certificate from previous school.
- Additional Documents to be uploaded will be applicable if (Please visit the Documents Required section of the form)
- Either parent is located out of station on long deputation
- If it is a case of separation/divorce
- Single parents on account of death of spouse Or single parent through adoption or choice
- Check all the details filled in the form before saving the same. Check if documents are uploaded in their designated places.
- Next tab is Documents Required, go through the list of documents in detail as these documents will have to be attached to hard copy of the admission form and submitted to the school at the time of the interactions.
- Once the form is filled in totality, go to the Registration Form block which is above the registration block and click on ‘Process’ which is at the extreme right-hand side of the screen.
- Read all the rules mentioned in the Declaration and click on Accept.
- UID Number is required for transferring TGAA students only. All new applicants will need to click on proceed with payment option.
- You will be directed to pay the One Time Registration Fee of Rs.1500/-.
- Click on Online Payment Mode and then click on Make Payment.
- Select Mode of Payment. V Net is only for parents having account with Vijaya Bank. Rest of the parents can proceed with Payment Gateway.
- Once the registration fee is paid your application will be considered as received.
- File will get converted to PDF & will be ready for printing.
- Please note that if you are timed off, the data that you have saved till that point will be saved in the portal. You just need to log in again using same password & select the school, your form will be visible in the ‘Registration Form’, you need to click on the edit tab on the extreme left & proceed from where you left off.
- The same tab can also be used if you wish to make any changes in the form, however the edit option is not available after submitting the form.
Selection of Interaction Slots:
The shortlisted applications will be sent the email for the selection of Interaction slots.
- You will have to login with the previously registered mobile number and the same OTP and select the school and year 2019-20.
- Click on the Application form
- You will then be asked to Select “Interaction” Slot out of the available slots as per your convenience. It is mandatory for both the parents to attend the Interaction session. Please check availability of both the parents before selecting the slot.
- Once you select the slot you will receive an email giving you the confirmation of the day, date, time & venue for the session. The mail will also provide a list of documents that you need to submit or produce for verification at the time of interaction.
Itinerary to be followed on the day of Interaction:
- It would be mandatory for both the parents to attend the Interaction session along with the applicant.
- Parents are requested to click on the magnifying glass icon at the extreme left to print the duly filled admission form. Please print in portrait format only.
- Self-attested copies of all documents as mentioned in the email need to be attached to the admission form at the time of submission at the school counter, including print out of the Registration Fee Payment Receipt.
- The original documents need to be produced at the counter for verification.
- On verification of documents, the originals will be given back immediately.
- School reserves the right to cancel the Interaction if
- Form is incomplete
- Attachments are not as prescribed
- Originals do not match with photocopies attached to the form
- Either parent is not available
- Note: Parents are requested to set aside approximately 1 to 1.5 hours for the entire interaction process to be complete.
Confirmation of Admission:
- On completion of the Interaction process the admission cell will review the documents and students who are eligible will be sent an Offer Letter through email.
- To secure the admission, parents will have to pay the One Time Admission Fee along with the fee for the first term within 5 days from the date of issue of Offer Letter.
- The Offer Letter is valid only for 5 days from date of issue and if the fees are not paid within the stipulated time, the offer of admission will be cancelled, and the seat will then be allotted to another student.
- The school will not be able to consider any request for admission after the end of the validity period.
- To make the fee payment, parents need to login using the same mobile number and OTP used by them for filling the admission form.
- Select School and Year and click on Go.
- In the Registration Form check the Action column and click on ‘Pay Fees for admission’.
- You will see the fee amount to be paid. Click on Make Payment.
- Once the payment is done the admission process will be complete & admission will be considered as secured.
- Within 24 hours parents will get a message and email providing them with their login id & password to Edusprint, the E-portal of the school.
- Parents need to visit the school website www.greenacresacademy.in and click on the Edusprint Parent Interaction System link and login using the new login id and password given to them.
- First time users will be required to change the password to maintain confidentiality.
- Once the password is changed, parents can login, go to the Accounts tab in the menu and then click on Fee Receipt to see/print the receipt generated on payment of the admission fee and fee for first term.
*A proposed Cambridge International School (presently inviting application for admissions to Cambridge Primary programme).
#Subject to available seats